Yup. That’s what that says. At my measurement appointment today cervix is down from 4.0cm to 2.4cm. The MFM suggests that they place another stitch higher up as a reinforcement for the first. She is going to call my OB and I’ll know tomorrow what they decide. If they agree, surgery could be happening Thursday or Friday. Just when I thought I was out of the woods. Baby is doing fine; my body just won’t cooperate. I am scared.
I have faith in God that this pregnancy will have a different outcome.
If I just keep repeating that, maybe I won’t lose my mind.