Is scheduled for Thursday . Waiting to confirm a time. I’m freaking out. I feel like I knew this could happen but now it is. The only major surgical procedure I’ve ever had was the D&C after Langston. Intellectually I know this a safe relatively easy procedure. I know this. But there is a part of me that is obsessing over what could happen and the what ifs of things going wrong. Like I can’t make a good choice; I have to do this because I can’t just wait and hope nothing happens this time. Afterwards, she said expect bleeding and cramping so of course that is great for my peace of mind. Baby Nugget be strong; let’s both make it through this. If you remember me Thursday, send some good thoughts my way.